VINHA DOS SANTOS TINTO 2014
- Denomination: DOC
- Region: DOURO
- Type: Red Wine
- Grape Varieties: Old vineyards of various varieties, Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca of vines that are over 20 years old.
- Age of the Grapevines: Around 20 years old.
- Type of soil: Schist.
- Alcohol Content: 14%vol.
- Year: 2014
- Aging: Minimum of 15 months aging in bottles
- Tasting Notes: Appearance: deep at the centre, with a violet/bluish halo. Nose: red wild berries, with spicy and balsamic touches. Palate: smooth and full-bodied, long and persistent finish, intensely fruity.
- Service suggestions: Serve at a temperature at 17 ºC. Pairs well with all types of regional dishes, as well as game and other heavily seasoned foods.
- Enologist: Anselmo Mendes