VINHA DOS SANTOS BRANCO 2016
- Denomination: DOC
- Region: DOURO
- Type: White Wine
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia fina, Gouveio and Rabigato.
- Age of the Grapevines: Around 20 years old.
- Type of Soil: Schist.
- Alcohol Content: 12%vol.
- Year: 2016
- Tasting Notes: Appearance: citrus colour. Nose: fruity and mineral aroma. Palate: smooth and fresh flavour, fresh finish.
- Service suggestions: Serve at a temperature at 10 ºC. Pairs well with all types of regional dishes, fish and shellfish. Good for starters.
- Enologist: Anselmo Mendes