VINHA DOS DEUSES RESERVA 2013
- Denomination: DOC
- Region: DOURO
- Type: Red Wine
- Grape Varieties: Various Douro grape varieties, implanted in the traditional vineyards of Quinta dos Frades, but predominantly Touriga Franca.
- Age of Grapevines: Around 90 years old.
- Type of soil: Schist.
- Alcohol Content: 14.5%vol.
- Year: 2013
- Aging: 15 months in new French oak barrels
- Tasting Notes: Appearance: deep ruby colour, with a narrow violet/bluish halo. Nose: black wild berries, with spicy touches and slight wood. Palate: fresh, with notes of ripe black fruit, integrated tannins with smooth light vanilla. Very long finish of great elegance.
- Service suggestions: Serve at a temperature of 16 ºC, pairs well with all types of regional dishes, as well as game and other heavily seasoned foods. Also pairs excellently with Mediterranean gastronomy.
- Enologist: Anselmo Mendes