VINHA DOS ARCANJOS 2014
- Denomination: DOC
- Region: DOURO
- Type: Red Wine
- Grape Varieties: The traditional vineyards have more than 23 grape varieties, predominantly Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Aragonez.
- Age of Grapevines: Around 20 years old.
- Type of Soil: Schist.
- Alcohol Content: 14%vol.
- Year: 2014
- Aging: Minimum of 15 months aging in bottles.
- Tasting Notes: Appearance: deep at the centre, with a violet/bluish halo. Nose: red wild berries, with touches of spices, some cocoa and vanilla. Palate: elegant with spicy notes, good acidity and fresh, with a complex and long finish.
- Service Suggestions: Serve at a temperature at 17 ºC. Pairs well with all types of regional dishes, as well as game and other heavily seasoned foods.
- Enologist: Anselmo Mendes